Financing a home may be the biggest financial decision you ever make. I'll help you make sure it's the right decision and can put you in touch with a mortgage planning specialist who will help you choose the mortgage that's right for your lifestyle and budget.
Variable rate mortgage
Variable rate mortgage offer the advantages of an interest rate that floats based on their prime rate over a five-year term.
Lock and roll mortgage
Lock and roll mortgage offers the convenience of a five-year term mortgage plus the advantage of a preferred short-term rate.
Fixed rate terms
Choose from the following terms:
- Six months and one-year open mortgage
- Six months and one-year convertible mortgage
- Two-, three-, four-, five-, seven- and 10-year closed mortgages
Residential mortgages include several flexible features:
- Competitive interest rates
- 90-day rate commitment period
- Amortization periods up to 35 years
- Monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly or weekly payments
- Double payments
- Up to 15 per cent increase in regular payments
- Up to 15 per cent annual lump-sum payments
Special financing options
Mortgage planning specialists have a complete range of innovative options such as:
- Low-cost re-advance program
- Construction financing
- Refinance option
- Bridge financing
Mortgage life insurance protection
Whether you're buying a home or renewing your existing mortgage, there's something you need to consider. What happens to your family's dreams if you should die? Would your family be able to stay in their home?
Through a personal life insurance policy, you can plan to meet more of your family's needs in the event of deathincluding staying in your dream home. Talk to me today to discuss your insurance needs.